Pages

WHAT I LIKE

My perfect day:

8 hours of sleep

7 hours of work

9 hours of freetime



My favorite places:

Great Smoky Mountains National Park

Grand Canyon National Park

Cheaha State Park

DeSoto Falls National Preserve

James Martin Wildlife Preserve

Gorham's Bluff

Amicalola Falls State Park



My favorite activities:

Shooting with my sister Janice

Playing with my granddaughters

Beating my husband at tennis

Hiking and camping

Do I even need to say photography

Girls' trips with my sisters and mother

Working out in spin class

Cooking something delicious

Dining by candlelight on our deck with my hubby



I'M GLAD YOU STOPPED BY. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT OR TWO!

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Cedar Waxwings!

On Thanksgiving morning the flock of bluebirds returned and, as before, a few cedar waxwings were among them. I quickly set up to get a shot before they flew off to their next feast down the road.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your blogspot. Thanks for the links to my group and stream! Love you! (HP)