Pages

WHAT I LIKE

My perfect day:

8 hours of sleep

7 hours of work

9 hours of freetime



My favorite places:

Great Smoky Mountains National Park

Grand Canyon National Park

Cheaha State Park

DeSoto Falls National Preserve

James Martin Wildlife Preserve

Gorham's Bluff

Amicalola Falls State Park



My favorite activities:

Shooting with my sister Janice

Playing with my granddaughters

Beating my husband at tennis

Hiking and camping

Do I even need to say photography

Girls' trips with my sisters and mother

Working out in spin class

Cooking something delicious

Dining by candlelight on our deck with my hubby



I'M GLAD YOU STOPPED BY. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT OR TWO!

Saturday, December 17, 2011

My Darlings

This year we were blessed with the birth of our second grandchild, Samantha June Frederick.  With Christmas approaching, I decided to make a slideshow featuring some images of our first granddaughter Susannah, our son Sam, daughter-in-law Jenny and our newbie Samantha.

To my darlings . . . Merry Christmas!

No comments: